Currently ecommerce service is not available due to technical jobs, please, try again later.

The following property type is not insurable via e-commerce:

  • uninhabited (immovable property where you don't live at least 9 months per year)
  • with business activity run in it
  • with no permit for use
  • rented

If you wish to insure such property type, please contact our representative.



Love begins at home

Property information

Please insert the last year of major repairs or the Year of Construction when you repaired your property or it was built.

Square meters


Additional objects

Garage - type of Utility Building - separate Dwelling which is not intended for living.

Utility Building – a separate Dwelling, which is not intended and for living (sauna, garage, basement, shed, workshop).

Structure – an object of small architecture or building structure which is not permanently connected to the ground, located on the Insured Place: barriers, walls, gates, fencing, sheds, access roads and pedestrian roads, stationary sprinkler systems, outdoor lightning, flag poles, statues, fountains, garden architectural structures, daily recreational and maintenance objects, permanently mounted playgrounds, dog kennels, wells, as well as greenhouses with fixed foundation, not exceeding 20 m2, which are not covered with polyethylene film and are permanently connected to the ground. As Structure We also understand lawns and garden greenery, and their Indemnity Limit for one and all Insured Events shall be 20% of the Sum Insured of Structure.


Square meters



Utility Building

Square meters


Moveable property

Movable Property – used by You or Relative, movables which constitute Your or Relative’s property or are used by you on the basis of other legal grounds, which are located in the Apartment, House, Summer House or Utility Building or its fenced, closed area, provided that such property, according to its purpose, can be used and permanently kept outside.

Private Liability

We cover for Your or a Relative’s liability for property damage or personal injury done to a Third Party during the insurance period in the territory of Poland.